Dinkey Peak is a 3,477 ft / 1,060 m mountain peak near Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5505th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 7649th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Brockton Point, Dog Mountain, De Pencier Bluff (Mystery Peak), Pump Peak, Mount Seymour, and Runner Peak. See the Dinkey Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Dinkey Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dinkey Peak SUMMIT LOG
7 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 31, 2010. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Dinkey Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Brockton Point 3,675 ft / 1,120 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dog Mountain 3,023 ft / 921 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- De Pencier Bluff (Mystery Peak) 4,035 ft / 1,230 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pump Peak 3,707 ft / 1,130 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Seymour 4,754 ft / 1,449 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Runner Peak 4,495 ft / 1,370 m 2 mi / 3 km away