100% East trail
Dinkey Peak is a 3,664 ft / 1,117 m mountain peak near Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5469th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 7551st highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Suicide Bluffs, Brockton Point, Dog Mountain, De Pencier Bluff (Mystery Peak), Pump Peak, and Tim Jones Peak. See the Dinkey Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Dinkey Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dinkey Peak SUMMIT LOG
8 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 25, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Dinkey Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Brockton Point 4,127 ft / 1,258 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dog Mountain 3,458 ft / 1,054 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- De Pencier Bluff (Mystery Peak) 4,035 ft / 1,230 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pump Peak 4,566 ft / 1,392 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Seymour 4,754 ft / 1,449 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Runner Peak 4,495 ft / 1,370 m 2 mi / 3 km away