Dickson Hill is a 5,338 ft / 1,627 m mountain peak near Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 373rd highest mountain in Yukon and the 5644th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Stevens, Tally-ho Mountain, Mount Wheaton, Pyramid Mountain, Mount Anderson, and Surprise Mountain. See the Dickson Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Dickson Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dickson Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dickson Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dickson Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Stevens 4,850 ft / 1,478 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Tally-ho Mountain 5,405 ft / 1,647 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Wheaton 5,357 ft / 1,633 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pyramid Mountain 5,548 ft / 1,691 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Anderson 4,705 ft / 1,434 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Surprise Mountain 5,707 ft / 1,739 m 5 mi / 8 km away