Dicks Peak is a 10,672 ft / 3,253 m mountain peak near Georgetown, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1840th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3343rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 10420, Point 10580, Point 10090, Point 10550, Point 10970 ft / 3343 m, and Point 11405 ft / 3476 m. See the Dicks Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Dicks Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dicks Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dicks Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dicks Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 10420 10,420 ft / 3,176 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 10580 10,580 ft / 3,225 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Point 10090 10,090 ft / 3,075 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 10550 10,550 ft / 3,216 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Point 10970 ft / 3343 m 10,970 ft / 3,344 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Point 11405 ft / 3476 m 11,405 ft / 3,476 m 4 mi / 7 km away