Diamond Peak is a 8,661 ft / 2,640 m mountain peak near Montpelier, Idaho, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 431st highest mountain in Idaho and the 7397th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Draney Peak, Stump Peak, Buck Mountain, Wolf Mountain, Green Mountain, and Henry Peak. See the Diamond Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Diamond Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Diamond Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Diamond Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Diamond Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Christina Peak 9,528 ft / 2,904 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Bald Mountain 7,651 ft / 2,332 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Summit Peak 9,364 ft / 2,854 m 15 mi / 23 km away
- Big Bald Mountain 9,278 ft / 2,828 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Sherman Mountain 10,217 ft / 3,114 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Union Mountain 7,923 ft / 2,415 m 15 mi / 25 km away