100% Crosscountry, north ridge
Diamond Peak is a 7,936 ft / 2,419 m mountain peak near Burney, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1000th highest mountain in California and the 9472nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pilot Pinnacle, Mount Diller, Bumpass Mountain, Ski Heil Peak, Mount Conard, and Brokeoff Mountain. See the Diamond Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Diamond Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Diamond Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 2, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bishop Peak 8,829 ft / 2,691 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cold Spring Mountain 8,609 ft / 2,624 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Middle Mountain 8,182 ft / 2,494 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sugarloaf Butte 7,146 ft / 2,178 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Buck Knoll 9,006 ft / 2,745 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Pine Mountain 9,399 ft / 2,865 m 8 mi / 13 km away