Diamond Peak is a 13,127 ft / 4,001 m mountain peak near Big Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 123rd highest mountain in California and the 735th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Mountain, Fin Dome, Mount Mary Austin, Painted Lady, Acrodectes Peak, and Dragon Peak. Diamond Peak belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Diamond Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Diamond Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Diamond Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Diamond Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Diamond Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Black Mountain 13,291 ft / 4,051 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Fin Dome 11,693 ft / 3,564 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Mary Austin 13,048 ft / 3,977 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Painted Lady 11,854 ft / 3,613 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Acrodectes Peak 13,183 ft / 4,018 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Dragon Peak 12,927 ft / 3,940 m 3 mi / 4 km away