Dhaulagiri IV is a 25,135 ft / 7,661 m mountain peak near Butwāl, Nepal (general), Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Dhaulagiri V, Dhaulagiri II, Gurja Himal, Churen Himal, Dhaulagiri, and Mukut Himal. See the Dhaulagiri IV map, 3D fly around, and the Dhaulagiri IV photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dhaulagiri IV SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dhaulagiri IV summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dhaulagiri IV pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Dhaulagiri V 24,993 ft / 7,618 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Dhaulagiri II 25,430 ft / 7,751 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Gurja Himal 20,741 ft / 6,322 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Churen Himal 20,832 ft / 6,350 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Dhaulagiri 26,795 ft / 8,167 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mukut Himal 19,587 ft / 5,970 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Recent Summits
- Rattlesnake Peak
- Rabbit Mountain
- Winn Mountain
- Mount Hunger
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain