Dhaulagiri II is a 25,430 ft / 7,751 m mountain peak near Butwāl, Nepal (general), Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Dhaulagiri V, Dhaulagiri IV, Dhaulagiri, Mukut Himal, Gurja Himal, and Tukuche Peak. See the Dhaulagiri II map, 3D fly around, and the Dhaulagiri II photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dhaulagiri II SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dhaulagiri II summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dhaulagiri II pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dhaulagiri V 24,993 ft / 7,618 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Dhaulagiri IV 25,135 ft / 7,661 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Dhaulagiri 26,795 ft / 8,167 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mukut Himal 19,587 ft / 5,970 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Gurja Himal 23,599 ft / 7,193 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Tukuche Peak 22,703 ft / 6,920 m 10 mi / 17 km away