Dhaulagiri is a 26,795 ft / 8,167 m mountain peak in the Dhaulagiri Himal Range in Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Tukuche Peak, Dhaulagiri II, Dhaulagiri V, Dhampus Peak, Mukut Himal, and Dhaulagiri IV. Dhaulagiri belongs to the Eight-thousanders peak list. See the Dhaulagiri map, 3D fly around, and the Dhaulagiri photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dhaulagiri SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dhaulagiri summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dhaulagiri pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tukuche Peak 22,703 ft / 6,920 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Dhaulagiri II 25,430 ft / 7,751 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Dhaulagiri V 24,993 ft / 7,618 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Dhampus Peak 19,724 ft / 6,012 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mukut Himal 19,587 ft / 5,970 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Dhaulagiri IV 25,135 ft / 7,661 m 11 mi / 18 km away