Desert Mountain is a 6,368 ft / 1,941 m mountain peak near Bigfork, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1777th highest mountain in Montana and the 17367th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Belton Point, Emery Hill, Swanberg Mountain, Triangle Peak, Pyramid Peak, and Great Bear Mountain. See the Desert Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Desert Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Desert Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Desert Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Desert Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Belton Point 6,371 ft / 1,942 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Emery Hill 5,400 ft / 1,646 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Triangle Peak 7,526 ft / 2,294 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Swanberg Mountain 3,550 ft / 1,082 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pyramid Peak 7,260 ft / 2,213 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Great Bear Mountain 7,579 ft / 2,310 m 4 mi / 7 km away