Derrybawn Mountain is a 1,568 ft / 478 m mountain peak near Rathcoole, Leinster, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 44th highest mountain in Leinster and the 279th highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Cullentragh Mountain, Mullacor, Paddock Hill, Carriglinneen Mountain, Lugduff, and Kirikee Mountain. See the Derrybawn Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Derrybawn Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Derrybawn Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Derrybawn Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cullentragh Mountain 1,535 ft / 468 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mullacor 2,178 ft / 664 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Paddock Hill 1,115 ft / 340 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Carriglinneen Mountain 1,506 ft / 459 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kirikee Mountain 1,558 ft / 475 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Trooperstown Hill 1,417 ft / 432 m 3 mi / 5 km away