Derrumbadas de Fuego
Derrumbadas de Fuego is a 11,318 ft / 3,450 m mountain peak near Ciudad Serdán, Puebla, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Puebla and the 47th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Derrumbadas de Agua, Cerro Pinto, Cerro Tecajete, Cerro Tepeolo, Pico de Orizaba, and Sierra Negra. See the Derrumbadas de Fuego map, 3D fly around, and the Derrumbadas de Fuego photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Derrumbadas de Fuego SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Derrumbadas de Fuego
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pinto 7,808 ft / 2,380 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Tecajete 8,623 ft / 2,629 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Cerro Tepeolo 8,163 ft / 2,488 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Pico de Orizaba 18,491 ft / 5,636 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Sierra Negra 15,223 ft / 4,640 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Cofre de Perote (Nauhcampatépetl) 14,049 ft / 4,282 m 25 mi / 40 km away