Derrumbadas de Agua
Derrumbadas de Agua is a 11,482 ft / 3,500 m mountain peak near Ciudad Serdán, Puebla, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Puebla and the 46th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Derrumbadas de Fuego, Cerro Pinto, Cerro Tepeolo, Cerro Tecajete, Pico de Orizaba, and Sierra Negra. See the Derrumbadas de Agua map, 3D fly around, and the Derrumbadas de Agua photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Derrumbadas de Agua SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Derrumbadas de Agua summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Derrumbadas de Agua pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Derrumbadas de Fuego 11,318 ft / 3,450 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Pinto 7,808 ft / 2,380 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Tepeolo 8,163 ft / 2,488 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Cerro Tecajete 8,623 ft / 2,629 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Pico de Orizaba 18,491 ft / 5,636 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Sierra Negra 15,354 ft / 4,680 m 24 mi / 39 km away