100% PLaques Brugener
Dent du Géant
Dent du Géant is a 13,169 ft / 4,014 m mountain peak in the Graian Alps in Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 20th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Aiguille du Geant, Aiguille de Rochefort, Dôme de Rochefort, Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Marguerite), Aiguille du Tacul, and Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Hélène). Dent du Géant belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks Challenge peak list. See the Dent du Géant map, 3D fly around, and the Dent du Géant photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dent du Géant SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 5, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Dent du Géant
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguille du Geant 13,166 ft / 4,013 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Aiguille de Rochefort 13,127 ft / 4,001 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Dôme de Rochefort 13,173 ft / 4,015 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Marguerite) 13,337 ft / 4,065 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille du Tacul 11,299 ft / 3,444 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Hélène) 13,271 ft / 4,045 m 1 mi / 2 km away