Delamere Peak is a 14,533 ft / 4,430 m mountain peak near Embu, Eastern, Kenya. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Eastern and the 6th highest mountain in Kenya. The nearest peaks are Tooth, Point Lenana, Three Sisters, Nelion, Pillar, and Mount Kenya (Batian Peak). See the Delamere Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Delamere Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Delamere Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Delamere Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Delamere Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Tooth 15,204 ft / 4,634 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Point Lenana 16,355 ft / 4,985 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Three Sisters 14,866 ft / 4,531 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pillar 13,989 ft / 4,264 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Kenya (Batian Peak) 17,057 ft / 5,199 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sommerfelt Peak 14,414 ft / 4,394 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Kilimanjaro
- Mount Kenya (Batian Peak)
- Point Lenana
- Recent Summits
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Jones Peak