Deer Mountain is a 7,293 ft / 2,223 m mountain peak near Indian Hills, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3716th highest mountain in Colorado and the 12607th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pyramid Peak, Fourth of July Mountain, Wilds Peak, Bald Mountain, Bill Couch Mountain, and Yegge Peak. See the Deer Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Deer Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Deer Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Deer Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Deer Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dry Creek Knoll 8,842 ft / 2,695 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Earthquake Dome 9,350 ft / 2,850 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- White Wing Mountain 10,006 ft / 3,050 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mammoth Knolls 8,776 ft / 2,675 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Minaret Summit 9,265 ft / 2,824 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Lookout Mountain 8,343 ft / 2,543 m 4 mi / 7 km away