100% White Pinnacle Gully
Dead Horse Point
Dead Horse Point is a 5,600 ft / 1,707 m mountain peak in the Spring Mountains in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1531st highest mountain in Nevada and the 21717th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are White Pinnacle Peak, Mount Wilson - South Summit, Ela Tan Point, Indecision Point, First Creek Peak, and Decision Peak. See the Dead Horse Point map, 3D fly around, and the Dead Horse Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dead Horse Point SUMMIT LOG
7 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 30, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is White Pinnacle Gully.
Others who’ve summited Dead Horse Point
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- White Pinnacle Peak 5,565 ft / 1,696 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mount Wilson - South Summit 6,820 ft / 2,079 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Indecision Point 6,704 ft / 2,043 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- First Creek Peak 6,015 ft / 1,833 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Decision Peak 6,120 ft / 1,865 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Wilson 7,070 ft / 2,155 m 1 mi / 1 km away