Daxue Shan is a 10,159 ft / 3,097 m mountain peak near Youdian, Yunnan, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Yunnan and the 208th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Daxue Shan, Xuezhulin Dashan, Taochuho, Liang Shan, Nantienmen Shan, and Lai-hsintai-chang. See the Daxue Shan map, 3D fly around, and the Daxue Shan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Daxue Shan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Daxue Shan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Daxue Shan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Daxue Shan 8,719 ft / 2,658 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Xuezhulin Dashan 9,514 ft / 2,900 m 35 mi / 56 km away
- Taochuho 6,355 ft / 1,937 m 50 mi / 80 km away
- Liang Shan 8,075 ft / 2,461 m 56 mi / 91 km away
- Nantienmen Shan 5,629 ft / 1,716 m 59 mi / 95 km away
- Lai-hsintai-chang 3,197 ft / 975 m 61 mi / 98 km away