Dawsonground Crags is a 1,302 ft / 397 m mountain peak near Keswick, Cumbria, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4337th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Whin Crag (Eskdale), Eskdale Fell—Whinscales, Goat Crag, Great How—Eskdale Fell, High Scarth, and Silverybield. See the Dawsonground Crags map, 3D fly around, and the Dawsonground Crags photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dawsonground Crags SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dawsonground Crags summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dawsonground Crags pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Whin Crag (Eskdale) 1,158 ft / 353 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Eskdale Fell—Whinscales 1,394 ft / 425 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Goat Crag 1,024 ft / 312 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Great How—Eskdale Fell 1,713 ft / 522 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- High Scarth 1,598 ft / 487 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Silverybield 1,296 ft / 395 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Whin Crag (Eskdale)
- Eskdale Fell—Whinscales
- Goat Crag
- Great How—Eskdale Fell
- High Scarth
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres