Davis Mountain is a 6,188 ft / 1,886 m mountain peak near Dugway, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1496th highest mountain in Utah and the 18319th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Round Top, Flat Hills, Little Davis Mountain, Davis Knolls, Indian Peaks, and Little Granite Mountain. See the Davis Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Davis Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Davis Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Davis Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Round Top 6,391 ft / 1,948 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Flat Hills 5,318 ft / 1,621 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Little Davis Mountain 5,095 ft / 1,553 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Davis Knolls 5,535 ft / 1,687 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Indian Peaks 8,386 ft / 2,556 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Little Granite Mountain 5,236 ft / 1,596 m 8 mi / 14 km away