Davis Knolls is a 5,535 ft / 1,687 m mountain peak near Dugway, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1784th highest mountain in Utah and the 21227th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Mountain, Round Top, Davis Mountain, Flat Hills, Stookey Peak, and North Stookey Peak. See the Davis Knolls map, 3D fly around, and the Davis Knolls photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Davis Knolls SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Davis Knolls summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Davis Knolls pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Round Top 6,391 ft / 1,948 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Little Mountain 6,693 ft / 2,040 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Davis Mountain 6,188 ft / 1,886 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Flat Hills 5,318 ft / 1,621 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Stookey Peak 9,020 ft / 2,749 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- North Stookey Peak 8,845 ft / 2,696 m 7 mi / 11 km away