Dallas Peak is a 13,815 ft / 4,211 m mountain peak in the San Juan Mountains in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 121st highest mountain in Colorado and the 178th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are T 0, Gilpin Peak, Campbell Peak, S 6, S 6, and Mount Sneffels. Dallas Peak belongs to the Colorado Centennials peak list. See the Dallas Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Dallas Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dallas Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dallas Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dallas Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Gilpin Peak 13,655 ft / 4,162 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Campbell Peak 13,195 ft / 4,022 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Sneffels 14,156 ft / 4,315 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Emma 13,576 ft / 4,138 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Greenback Mountain 12,976 ft / 3,955 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Iron Mountain 12,730 ft / 3,880 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Adams
- Doubletop Mountain
- Slavkovsky Stit
- Morne Seychellois
- Mount Bond
- Elephant Butte
- Belknap Mountain
- Mount Jackson