Dahr el Msil
Dahr el Msil is a 8,990 ft / 2,740 m mountain peak near Bcharré, Liban-Nord, Lebanon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 24th highest mountain in Liban-Nord and the 25th highest mountain in Lebanon. The nearest peaks are Manzalet el Msil, Dahr Qloussia, Qornet Machraa El Hamam, Er Rahal, Msakham, and Qornet el Mekhfiye. See the Dahr el Msil map, 3D fly around, and the Dahr el Msil photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dahr el Msil SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dahr el Msil summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dahr el Msil pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Manzalet el Msil 8,638 ft / 2,633 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dahr Qloussia 9,334 ft / 2,845 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Qornet Machraa El Hamam 8,622 ft / 2,628 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Er Rahal 9,692 ft / 2,954 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Msakham 9,554 ft / 2,912 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Qornet el Mekhfiye 9,615 ft / 2,931 m 2 mi / 3 km away