Dabaicao Ling is a 11,338 ft / 3,456 m mountain peak near Zhongxin, Yunnan, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Yunnan and the 163rd highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Luanbanchengliangzi, Panzhihuashi Dianshi Zhuanbotai, Guangmao Shan, Laotan Shan, Jizu Shan, and Guangtou Shan. See the Dabaicao Ling map, 3D fly around, and the Dabaicao Ling photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dabaicao Ling SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dabaicao Ling summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dabaicao Ling pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Luanbanchengliangzi 9,039 ft / 2,755 m 33 mi / 54 km away
- Panzhihuashi Dianshi Zhuanbotai 9,580 ft / 2,920 m 48 mi / 77 km away
- Guangmao Shan 10,780 ft / 3,286 m 49 mi / 78 km away
- Laotan Shan 5,686 ft / 1,733 m 49 mi / 79 km away
- Jizu Shan 8,954 ft / 2,729 m 51 mi / 82 km away
- Guangtou Shan 9,557 ft / 2,913 m 55 mi / 89 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Panzhihuashi Dianshi Zhuanbotai
- Guangmao Shan
- Laotan Shan
- Jizu Shan
- Guangtou Shan
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres