Curraghmore is a 2,694 ft / 821 m mountain peak near Killorglin, Kerry, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 55th highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Caher (West Top), Caher (East Top), Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones), Carrauntoohil, Broaghnabinnia, and Beenkeragh. See the Curraghmore map, 3D fly around, and the Curraghmore photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Curraghmore SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Curraghmore summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Curraghmore pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Caher (West Top) 3,199 ft / 975 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Caher (East Top) 3,284 ft / 1,001 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones) 3,146 ft / 959 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carrauntoohil 3,406 ft / 1,038 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Broaghnabinnia 2,438 ft / 743 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Beenkeragh 3,314 ft / 1,010 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Caher (West Top)
- Caher (East Top)
- Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones)
- Recent Summits
- Mount Lincoln
- Mount Lafayette
- Little Haystack Mountain
- Mount Truman
- Testa Grigia
- Klein Matterhorn
- Aiguille du Midi