Curraghmore is a 2,694 ft / 821 m mountain peak in Munster, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Munster and the 27th highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Caher (West Top), Caher (East Top), Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones), Carrauntoohil, Broaghnabinnia, and Beenkeragh. See the Curraghmore map, 3D fly around, and the Curraghmore photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Curraghmore SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Curraghmore summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Curraghmore pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Caher (West Top) 3,199 ft / 975 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Caher (East Top) 3,284 ft / 1,001 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones) 3,146 ft / 959 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carrauntoohil 3,406 ft / 1,038 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Broaghnabinnia 2,438 ft / 743 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Beenkeragh 3,314 ft / 1,010 m 2 mi / 2 km away