Cuchilla Sigungurua is a 15,166 ft / 4,623 m mountain peak near Fundación, Magdalena, Colombia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Magdalena and the 17th highest mountain in Colombia. The nearest peaks are Pico Simons, Pico Simons, Pico Simon Bolivar, Cuchilla de Yarina, Pico Simon Bolivar, and Pico Cristobal Colon. See the Cuchilla Sigungurua map, 3D fly around, and the Cuchilla Sigungurua photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cuchilla Sigungurua SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cuchilla Sigungurua summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cuchilla Sigungurua pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Simons 16,388 ft / 4,995 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pico Simons 18,241 ft / 5,560 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cuchilla de Yarina 9,623 ft / 2,933 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Pico Simon Bolivar 18,947 ft / 5,775 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Pico Cristobal Colon 18,946 ft / 5,775 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Arucina 7,412 ft / 2,259 m 9 mi / 15 km away