Crossover Peak is a 6,598 ft / 2,011 m mountain peak near Hope, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2703rd highest mountain in British Columbia and the 3881st highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Parkes, Mount MacFarlane, Slesse Mountain, Mount Pierce, Illusion Peaks, and Nesakwatch Spires. See the Crossover Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Crossover Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Crossover Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Crossover Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Crossover Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Parkes 6,472 ft / 1,973 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount MacFarlane 6,791 ft / 2,070 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Slesse Mountain 8,002 ft / 2,439 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Pierce 5,480 ft / 1,670 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Illusion Peaks 6,354 ft / 1,937 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nesakwatch Spires 7,277 ft / 2,218 m 4 mi / 6 km away