Cross Mountain is a 12,700 ft / 3,871 m mountain peak near Mountain Village, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 797th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1140th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lizard Head, Gladstone Peak, Mount Wilson, El Diente Peak, Wilson Peak, and Sunshine Mountain. See the Cross Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Cross Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cross Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cross Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cross Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lizard Head 13,113 ft / 3,997 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gladstone Peak 13,919 ft / 4,243 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Wilson 14,246 ft / 4,342 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- El Diente Peak 14,159 ft / 4,316 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wilson Peak 14,017 ft / 4,272 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sunshine Mountain 12,936 ft / 3,943 m 3 mi / 4 km away