Crooks Peak is a 14,199 ft / 4,328 m mountain peak near Lone Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in California and the 47th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Whitney, Mount Muir, Wotans Throne, Mount Russell, Discovery Pinnacle, and Mount Morgenson. See the Crooks Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Crooks Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Crooks Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 21, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Crooks Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Whitney 14,505 ft / 4,421 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mount Muir 14,012 ft / 4,271 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wotans Throne 12,716 ft / 3,876 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Russell 14,088 ft / 4,294 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Discovery Pinnacle 13,514 ft / 4,119 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Morgenson 13,920 ft / 4,243 m 1 mi / 2 km away