Crestolita is a 13,270 ft / 4,045 m mountain peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 422nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 586th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Broken Hand Peak, Crestone Needle, Crestone Peak, Pico Aislado, Milwaukee Peak, and Humboldt Peak. See the Crestolita map, 3D fly around, and the Crestolita photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Crestolita SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Crestolita summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Crestolita pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Broken Hand Peak 13,569 ft / 4,136 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Crestone Needle 14,203 ft / 4,329 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- East Crestone 14,240 ft / 4,340 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 13020 ft / 3968 m 13,020 ft / 3,968 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Crestone Peak 14,294 ft / 4,357 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Northeast Crestone 14,240 ft / 4,340 m 1 mi / 2 km away