Crest Summit is a 5,800 ft / 1,768 m mountain peak near Lake Arrowhead, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2052nd highest mountain in California and the 20600th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Strawberry Peak, Red Rock Wall Point, Mount Sorenson, Arrowhead Peak, Point 4422 ft / 1348 m, and Mount Marie Louise. See the Crest Summit map, 3D fly around, and the Crest Summit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Crest Summit SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 31, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Road.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Strawberry Peak 6,153 ft / 1,875 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Red Rock Wall Point 5,535 ft / 1,687 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Sorenson 6,273 ft / 1,912 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Arrowhead Peak 4,237 ft / 1,291 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Point 4422 ft / 1348 m 4,422 ft / 1,348 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Marie Louise 5,507 ft / 1,679 m 4 mi / 6 km away