Crescent Mountain is a 6,696 ft / 2,041 m mountain peak near Enumclaw, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 552nd highest mountain in Washington and the 15628th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pacific Point, Sluiskin Mountain (West), Independence Ridge, Tyee Peak, Sluiskin Mountain East, and Old Desolate. See the Crescent Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Crescent Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Crescent Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 14, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Crescent Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pacific Point 6,178 ft / 1,883 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sluiskin Mountain (West) 6,980 ft / 2,128 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Independence Ridge 6,220 ft / 1,896 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tyee Peak 6,004 ft / 1,830 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sluiskin Mountain East 7,030 ft / 2,143 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Old Desolate 6,795 ft / 2,071 m 1 mi / 2 km away