Crescent Mountain is a 6,696 ft / 2,041 m mountain peak near Enumclaw, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 552nd highest mountain in Washington and the 15590th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pacific Point, Sluiskin Mountain (West), Independence Ridge, Tyee Peak, Sluiskin Mountain East, and Old Desolate. See the Crescent Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Crescent Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Crescent Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 14, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Crescent Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Coffin Butte 11,302 ft / 3,445 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Du Noir Butte 10,974 ft / 3,345 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pendergraft Peak 10,597 ft / 3,230 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Wall Mountain 11,476 ft / 3,498 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- The Ramshorn 11,893 ft / 3,625 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Raggedtop Mountain 11,827 ft / 3,605 m 7 mi / 12 km away