Creag Dhubh is a 1,611 ft / 491 m mountain peak near Garelochhead, Argyll and Bute, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3811th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Beinn Ghlas, Dun Corr-bhile, Cruach Mhor, Beinn an t-Sidhein (Beinn an t-Sithean), Beinn Bhuidhe—Stac a'Chuirn, and Beinn Chas. See the Creag Dhubh map, 3D fly around, and the Creag Dhubh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Creag Dhubh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Creag Dhubh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Creag Dhubh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Beinn Ghlas 1,804 ft / 550 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dun Corr-bhile 1,053 ft / 321 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cruach Mhor 1,932 ft / 589 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Beinn an t-Sidhein (Beinn an t-Sithean) 2,277 ft / 694 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Beinn Bhuidhe—Stac a'Chuirn 2,854 ft / 870 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Beinn Chas 2,231 ft / 680 m 5 mi / 8 km away