Creag Dhubh is a 2,480 ft / 756 m mountain peak near Kingussie, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1517th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are An Torr, Binnein Mor, Creag Liath, A'Chailleach—Creag na h-Iolaire, Cruban Beag, and Carn Dearg—Carn Macoul. Creag Dhubh belongs to the Grahams peak list. See the Creag Dhubh map, 3D fly around, and the Creag Dhubh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Creag Dhubh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Creag Dhubh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Creag Dhubh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- An Torr 2,014 ft / 614 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Binnein Mor 1,804 ft / 550 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Creag Liath 2,438 ft / 743 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- A'Chailleach—Creag na h-Iolaire 2,674 ft / 815 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cruban Beag 1,936 ft / 590 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Carn Dearg—Carn Macoul 2,641 ft / 805 m 3 mi / 5 km away