100% Fire Road
Crane Flat Lookout
Crane Flat Lookout is a 6,644 ft / 2,025 m mountain peak in the Sierra Nevada Range in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1578th highest mountain in California and the 15841st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Devils Dance Floor, Eagle Peak, Big Grizzly Mountain, Trumbull Peak, Ackerson Mountain, and Pilot Peak. See the Crane Flat Lookout map, 3D fly around, and the Crane Flat Lookout photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Crane Flat Lookout SUMMIT LOG
4 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 9, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Fire Road.
Others who’ve summited Crane Flat Lookout
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Devils Dance Floor 6,818 ft / 2,078 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Eagle Peak 4,554 ft / 1,388 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Big Grizzly Mountain 5,167 ft / 1,575 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Trumbull Peak 4,990 ft / 1,521 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Ackerson Mountain 5,210 ft / 1,588 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Pilot Peak 5,991 ft / 1,826 m 6 mi / 10 km away