Cranberry Mountain is a 2,021 ft / 616 m mountain peak near Lake Placid, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1211th highest mountain in New York and the 43130th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bear Mountain, Third Burnt Hill, Gilpin Hill, Second Burnt Hill, Douglas Mountain, and Catamount Mountain. See the Cranberry Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Cranberry Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cranberry Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cranberry Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cranberry Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bear Mountain 1,877 ft / 572 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Third Burnt Hill 2,051 ft / 625 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gilpin Hill 1,663 ft / 507 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Second Burnt Hill 1,946 ft / 593 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Douglas Mountain 2,126 ft / 648 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Catamount Mountain 3,173 ft / 967 m 2 mi / 3 km away