Craig yr Hafod
Craig yr Hafod is a 1,716 ft / 523 m mountain peak near Bala, Gwynedd, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3523rd highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Graig Ddu, Carnedd y Filiast, Waun Garnedd-y-Filiast, Foel-boeth, Moel y Gydros, and Carnedd Llechwedd-llyfn (Llechwedd-llyfn). See the Craig yr Hafod map, 3D fly around, and the Craig yr Hafod photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Craig yr Hafod SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Craig yr Hafod summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Craig yr Hafod pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Graig Ddu 1,762 ft / 537 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carnedd y Filiast 2,195 ft / 669 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Waun Garnedd-y-Filiast 2,113 ft / 644 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Foel-boeth 1,955 ft / 596 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Moel y Gydros 1,709 ft / 521 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Carnedd Llechwedd-llyfn (Llechwedd-llyfn) 2,110 ft / 643 m 2 mi / 3 km away