Craggy Pinnacle is a 5,817 ft / 1,773 m mountain peak near Swannanoa, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 75th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 21439th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Craggy Knob, Bearpen Knob, Craggy Dome, Snowball Mountain, Spruce Pinnacle, and Little Craggy Knob. See the Craggy Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the Craggy Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Craggy Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 1, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Craggy Pinnacle
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Craggy Knob 5,564 ft / 1,696 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Bearpen Knob 5,266 ft / 1,605 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Craggy Dome 6,080 ft / 1,853 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Snowball Mountain 5,341 ft / 1,628 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Spruce Pinnacle 4,669 ft / 1,423 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Craggy Knob 4,905 ft / 1,495 m 2 mi / 3 km away