Corno Rosso is a 9,774 ft / 2,979 m mountain peak near Pont-Saint-Martin, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1234th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Frate della Meia, Cresta Rossa, Punta Berretta del Vescovo, Monte Palanca, Corno Carro, and Corno Bianco. See the Corno Rosso map, 3D fly around, and the Corno Rosso photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Corno Rosso SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Corno Rosso summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Corno Rosso pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Rothorn 10,784 ft / 3,287 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Blindenhorn 9,355 ft / 2,852 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Klein Blinnenhorn 10,883 ft / 3,317 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Merezebachschije 10,440 ft / 3,182 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bettelmatthorn 9,987 ft / 3,044 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rote Schije 9,790 ft / 2,984 m 2 mi / 2 km away