Corno Rosso is a 9,774 ft / 2,979 m mountain peak near Pont-Saint-Martin, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 39th highest mountain in Aosta Valley , 1228th highest mountain in Switzerland and the 613th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Frate della Meia, Cresta Rossa, Punta Berretta del Vescovo, Monte Palanca, Corno Carro, and Corno Bianco. See the Corno Rosso map, 3D fly around, and the Corno Rosso photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Corno Rosso SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Corno Rosso summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Corno Rosso pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Frate della Meia 9,226 ft / 2,812 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cresta Rossa 9,797 ft / 2,986 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Punta Berretta del Vescovo 8,957 ft / 2,730 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Palanca 8,809 ft / 2,685 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Corno Carro 9,928 ft / 3,026 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Corno Bianco 10,892 ft / 3,320 m 4 mi / 6 km away