Corno Grande, Vetta Orientale
Corno Grande, Vetta Orientale is a 9,524 ft / 2,903 m mountain peak in the Apennines in Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 744th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Corno Grande, Gran Sasso, Corno Piccolo, Monte Aquila, Monte d' Intermesole, Cima Alta, and Vetta Settentrionale d'Intermesoli. See the Corno Grande, Vetta Orientale map, 3D fly around, and the Corno Grande, Vetta Orientale photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Corno Grande, Vetta Orientale SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Corno Grande, Vetta Orientale summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Corno Grande, Vetta Orientale pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Corno Grande 9,554 ft / 2,912 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Gran Sasso, Corno Piccolo 8,711 ft / 2,655 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Monte Aquila 8,186 ft / 2,495 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Monte d' Intermesole 8,645 ft / 2,635 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cima Alta 5,627 ft / 1,715 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Vetta Settentrionale d'Intermesoli 8,146 ft / 2,483 m 3 mi / 4 km away