Conway Peak is a 8,482 ft / 2,585 m mountain peak in Canterbury, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 38th highest mountain in Canterbury and the 56th highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Barnicoat, Douglas Peak, Mount Jervois, Mount Haidinger, Mount Halcombe, and Mount Rudolf. See the Conway Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Conway Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Conway Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Conway Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Conway Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Barnicoat 9,255 ft / 2,821 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Douglas Peak 10,095 ft / 3,077 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Jervois 8,435 ft / 2,571 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Haidinger 10,066 ft / 3,068 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Halcombe 7,439 ft / 2,268 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Rudolf 8,999 ft / 2,743 m 2 mi / 4 km away