100% East Ridge
Columbia Point is a 13,986 ft / 4,263 m mountain peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 72nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 116th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Kit Carson Mountain, Challenger Point, Obstruction Peak, Point 13541, Crestone Peak, and Point 13580 A. Columbia Point belongs to the Colorado Centennial 13ers peak list. See the Columbia Point map, 3D fly around, and the Columbia Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Columbia Point SUMMIT LOG
7 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 13, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Columbia Point
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kit Carson Mountain 14,165 ft / 4,317 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Challenger Point 14,081 ft / 4,292 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Obstruction Peak 13,799 ft / 4,206 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Point 13541 13,541 ft / 4,127 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Crestone Peak 14,294 ft / 4,357 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 13580 A 13,580 ft / 4,139 m 2 mi / 2 km away