100% East Ridge
Columbia Point is a 13,986 ft / 4,263 m mountain peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 72nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 116th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Kit Carson Mountain, Challenger Point, Point 13541, Crestone Peak, Point 13580 A, and Crestone Needle. Columbia Point belongs to the Colorado Centennials peak list. See the Columbia Point map, 3D fly around, and the Columbia Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Columbia Point SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 17, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is East Ridge.
Others who’ve summited Columbia Point
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kit Carson Mountain 14,165 ft / 4,317 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Challenger Point 14,081 ft / 4,292 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Point 13541 13,541 ft / 4,127 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Crestone Peak 14,294 ft / 4,357 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 13580 A 13,580 ft / 4,139 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Crestone Needle 14,203 ft / 4,329 m 2 mi / 2 km away