Columbia Mountain is a 7,208 ft / 2,197 m mountain peak near Columbia Falls, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1374th highest mountain in Montana and the 13053rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Teakettle Mountain, Doris Mountain, Lion Hill, Blaine Mountain, Point 7090 ft / 2161 m, and Belton Point. See the Columbia Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Columbia Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Columbia Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 15, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Columbia Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Teakettle Mountain 5,876 ft / 1,791 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Doris Mountain 7,405 ft / 2,257 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Lion Hill 4,810 ft / 1,466 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Blaine Mountain 7,169 ft / 2,185 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Belton Point 6,371 ft / 1,942 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Desert Mountain 6,368 ft / 1,941 m 8 mi / 13 km away