Columbia Mountain is a 5,633 ft / 1,717 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2096th highest mountain in California and the 20759th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Wild Horse Mesa, Table Top, Twin Buttes, Tortoise Shell Mountain, Mitchell Point, and Pinto Mountain. See the Columbia Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Columbia Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Columbia Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Columbia Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Columbia Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wild Horse Mesa 5,187 ft / 1,581 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Table Top 6,181 ft / 1,884 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Twin Buttes 5,591 ft / 1,704 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Tortoise Shell Mountain 4,600 ft / 1,402 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mitchell Point 7,048 ft / 2,148 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Pinto Mountain 5,948 ft / 1,813 m 9 mi / 14 km away