100% Wash and ridge via old road
Columbia Mountain is a 5,633 ft / 1,717 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2172nd highest mountain in California and the 21567th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Wild Horse Mesa, Table Top, Twin Buttes, Tortoise Shell Mountain, Mitchell Point, and Pinto Mountain. See the Columbia Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Columbia Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Columbia Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 25, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wild Horse Mesa 5,187 ft / 1,581 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Table Top 6,181 ft / 1,884 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- North Twin Buttes 5,649 ft / 1,722 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Tortoise Shell Mountain 4,600 ft / 1,402 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mitchell Point 7,048 ft / 2,148 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Pinto Mountain 5,948 ft / 1,813 m 9 mi / 14 km away