Colonial Peak is a 7,703 ft / 2,348 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 245th highest mountain in Washington and the 10763rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Paul Bunyans Stump, Pinnacle Peak, Pyramid Peak, Snowfield Peak, The Horseman, and Ruby Mountain. See the Colonial Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Colonial Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Colonial Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Colonial Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Colonial Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Paul Bunyans Stump 7,398 ft / 2,255 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pinnacle Peak 7,280 ft / 2,219 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pyramid Peak 7,080 ft / 2,158 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Snowfield Peak 8,347 ft / 2,544 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Horseman 8,015 ft / 2,443 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ruby Mountain 7,300 ft / 2,225 m 4 mi / 7 km away