Colline Sunrise is a 1,052 ft / 321 m mountain peak near Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1283rd highest mountain in Quebec and the 11492nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Colline Rocky, Colline Sunrise, Falaise de Dieppe, Mont Rouville, Mont Saint-Hilaire (Le Pain de Sucre), and Colline Brûlée. See the Colline Sunrise map, 3D fly around, and the Colline Sunrise photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Colline Sunrise SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montagne du Brûlé 1,154 ft / 352 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Colline Rocky 1,312 ft / 400 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mont Rouville 932 ft / 284 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Falaise de Dieppe 1,250 ft / 381 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Saint-Hilaire (Le Pain de Sucre) 1,338 ft / 408 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Colline Brûlée 984 ft / 300 m 1 mi / 2 km away