Colline Sunrise is a 1,052 ft / 321 m mountain peak near Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1313th highest mountain in Quebec and the 11722nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Montagne du Brûlé, Colline Rocky, Mont Rouville, Falaise de Dieppe, Mont Saint-Hilaire (Le Pain de Sucre), and Colline Brûlée. See the Colline Sunrise map, 3D fly around, and the Colline Sunrise photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Colline Sunrise SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 6, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Colline Sunrise
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montagne du Brûlé 1,154 ft / 352 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Colline Rocky 1,312 ft / 400 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mont Rouville 932 ft / 284 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Falaise de Dieppe 1,250 ft / 381 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Saint-Hilaire (Le Pain de Sucre) 1,338 ft / 408 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Colline Brûlée 984 ft / 300 m 1 mi / 2 km away