Cold Spring Knob
Cold Spring Knob is a 5,892 ft / 1,796 m mountain peak near Lake Junaluska, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 68th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 20056th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Richland Balsam, Lone Bald, Piney Mountain, Lickstone Bald, Reinhart Knob, and High Top. See the Cold Spring Knob map, 3D fly around, and the Cold Spring Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cold Spring Knob SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cold Spring Knob summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cold Spring Knob pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hemlock Knob 4,764 ft / 1,452 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ben Parton Lookout 4,754 ft / 1,449 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Davis 4,856 ft / 1,480 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Dripping Spring Mountain 4,757 ft / 1,450 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Big Chestnut Bald 4,800 ft / 1,463 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Chestnut Bald 4,902 ft / 1,494 m 2 mi / 4 km away