Cold Mountain is a 3,806 ft / 1,160 m mountain peak near Glen Alpine, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 959th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 31358th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Headquarters Mountain, Cranberry Knob, Sugar Knob, Windling Stair Knob, Parks Mountain, and Ball Ground Mountain. See the Cold Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Cold Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cold Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cold Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cold Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Headquarters Mountain 3,976 ft / 1,212 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cranberry Knob 4,131 ft / 1,259 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sugar Knob 2,982 ft / 909 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Windling Stair Knob 3,376 ft / 1,029 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Parks Mountain 4,055 ft / 1,236 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ball Ground Mountain 4,239 ft / 1,292 m 2 mi / 4 km away