Cofre de Perote (Nauhcampatépetl)
Cofre de Perote (Nauhcampatépetl) is a 14,049 ft / 4,282 m mountain peak near Tetelzingo, Veracruz, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Veracruz and the 7th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tecajete, San Juan, Pacho, Cerro La Concordia, Cerro Tres Cruces, and Derrumbadas de Agua. See the Cofre de Perote (Nauhcampatépetl) map, 3D fly around, and the Cofre de Perote (Nauhcampatépetl) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cofre de Perote (Nauhcampatépetl) SUMMIT LOG
5 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 1, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Standard.
Others who’ve summited Cofre de Perote (Nauhcampatépetl)
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tecajete 8,623 ft / 2,629 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- San Juan 6,262 ft / 1,909 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Pacho 3,850 ft / 1,174 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Cerro La Concordia 7,538 ft / 2,298 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Cerro Tres Cruces 3,544 ft / 1,080 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Cerro Pinto 7,808 ft / 2,380 m 27 mi / 44 km away