Cobb Hill is a 1,175 ft / 358 m mountain peak near Lake Telemark, New Jersey, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 37th highest mountain in New Jersey and the 55397th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Copperas Mountain, Buck Mountain, Rock Pear Mountain, Mount Newfoundland, Kanouse Mountain, and Green Pond Mountain. Cobb Hill belongs to the New Jersey 1Kers peak list. See the Cobb Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Cobb Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cobb Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cobb Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cobb Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Copperas Mountain 1,224 ft / 373 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wildcat Ridge 1,029 ft / 314 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Buck Mountain 1,060 ft / 323 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Rock Pear Mountain 948 ft / 289 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Point 1058 ft / 322 m 1,058 ft / 322 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Newfoundland 1,232 ft / 376 m 4 mi / 6 km away