100% Rock Route
Clyde Minaret is a 12,264 ft / 3,738 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 274th highest mountain in California and the 1854th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Minarets, Volcanic Ridge West, Mount Ritter, Red Top Mountain, Banner Peak, and Iron Mountain. Clyde Minaret belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Challenge peak list. See the Clyde Minaret map, 3D fly around, and the Clyde Minaret photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Clyde Minaret SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 17, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Minarets 11,988 ft / 3,654 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Volcanic Ridge West 11,500 ft / 3,505 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Ritter 13,149 ft / 4,008 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Red Top Mountain 10,522 ft / 3,207 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Banner Peak 12,936 ft / 3,943 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Iron Mountain 11,148 ft / 3,398 m 3 mi / 5 km away